Senior HR Executive (C&B)
Senior HR Executive (C&B)
SINGAPORE HAI DI LAO DINING PTE. LTD
SGD 3,300 - SGD 4,300
Attractive remuneration package
Better Career Prospect
- Oversee full spectrum of HR portfolio, review and monitoring of all policies, processes, systems and other HR activities.
- Responsible for payroll administration, analyze compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets.
- Timely and accurate submission of payroll bank transfers, CPF submission and IR8A submission.
- Collect market C&B data, Compensation policies and analyze them to prepare reports. Participate in compensation surveys.
- Advice employees on personnel issue, including C&B and policy explanation, proof letter preparation.
- Coordinate with the annual C&B survey.
- Support on the HR policy and procedure establishment and improvement.
- Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated, and resolved.
- Ensure all HR practices; records, etc. are in full compliance with statutory requirements.
- Liaising with insurance broker with all company’s insurance on comparison and renewals.
- Build rapport with other outlets admin.
- Responsible for completion and submitting of surveys from government statuary board.
- Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
- Job Requirements:
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 years related HR experience, F&B industry will be a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore Employment Law, Foreign Manpower Act, CPF Act, Income Tax Act and experience in managing compensation and benefits programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
Working Hours : 5 Working Days
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Years of Experience
Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
"Celebrating it's 20 years of Incomparable Service & Good Food!"
Hai Di Lao was founded in 1994. It serves mainly Sichuan style hotpot while mixing the pick of other style hot pot. It has the top priority of ensuring the customer satisfaction by providing the best service and best food. The company has played a vibrant part in the food industry and has successfully created an authentic hotpot brand with merging the Sichuan cuisine culture and the taste of Sichuan flavor. The company values innovation and encourages personalized service. The management delivers the philosophy of “hands change fate”, and creates equitable environment for each employee. It also implements human-based management and affection management, to promote employees’ value.
Now Haidilao opened thirteen oversea outlets direct manage in Singapore which located in Clarke Quay, Orchard, IMM, Vivocity, Bedok, Novena, Dhoby Ghaut, Sengkang, Sembawang, Paya Lebar, Tampines, Marina Square and Marina Bay Sand.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monthly Performance Bonuses, Allowances, Free Meal, shuttle service