Recruitment Consultant (Technology)
Adecco, the leading global workforce solutions provider, is looking for a recruitment consultant. The largest staffing Company in the world and is one of the Fortune Global 500 company. Fast track career with tailor-made learning and development planned out for individual.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone who loves the thrill of the sale and approaching and establishing new client relationships
- Driving sales to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
- Communicating with clients regarding recruitment of candidates through business contacts, referrals, LinkedIn, directing recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets
- The ability to work within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Candidate care activities including database and associated recruitment administration
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any studies with 1-2 years of relevant experience from recruitment agency background or Human Resource related field
- Candidates with recruitment background in Technology will be preferred
- Experience or comfortable with managing large accounts
- Sales-driven and passionate about identifying talent needs and supporting top talent in identifying the right career path
- Proactive and high-performing individual with strong communication skills
- Takes initiative and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Able to work well in team and independently
- Prepare an updated resume (including your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or drop us an email at [email protected] in MS Word Copy stating the job you are applying for. We'd love to hear from you!
Alicia Khoo Li Ting
Direct Line: 6697 7784
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2196809
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Your application has been successfully submitted.