PSA Corporation Limited
You will be posted to Pasir Panjang Terminals 1-3 HR & Shared Services to provide services in various aspects
covering critical frontline administration. Working with the Division’s managers and staff, your duties will include:-
(A) HR Services
• Manage staff matters for JOs, including on-boarding, transfers, re-employment, benefits,
discipline, appraisals and leaving of service
• Manage renewal of contract and home leave planning for NTS staff
• Prepare monthly management reports and annual budgets
• Review staff administration processes and procedures for greater efficiency
• Supervise and motivate staff registry clerks to meet work targets
(B) Shared Services
• Provide logistical and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the shared
• Supervising staff to ensure good facility management of terminal buildings and canteens
• Overseeing finance administration such as ensuring timely processing of quotations, purchase
orders processing, fixed assets and office equipment management
• Managing and lead a team of general administration staff
• Execute and manage project deliverables on time
• Explore technology to simplify and improve work processes
• Possess a degree in any discipline
• Good interpersonal skills and team player
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Independent, meticulous with an eye for details
• Driven and able to thrive in a dynamic environment
PSA is a key enabler of global trade with a network of over 50 locations in 26 countries around the world. At our flagship in Singapore, we operate the world’s largest container transhipment hub 24/7, connecting to over 600 ports and moving mountains of goods across continents to the people who need them.
Being a leading global port group and a trusted partner to cargo stakeholders, PSA is constantly innovating to anticipate, meet and exceed the future demands of shipping and supply chains. Harnessing the latest in data, automation, smart engineering and energy management, we seek to become a leader in attaining new heights in port efficiencies while ensuring environmental sustainability for future generations.
Working alongside our stakeholders, PSA develops innovative cargo solutions that orchestrate supply chains with reliability and efficiency. Building on our expertise in connecting containers, we now link communities by managing the ever-growing complexities of the logistics industry.
At PSA, we also connect people – connecting people like you to this dynamic industry! Working alongside, we will empower you to realise your fullest potential. With our exciting development programmes, job rotations, and career opportunities, we will nurture you to become well-rounded leaders in PSA.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Transportation / Logistics
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Office attire or Engineering overall, Office hours or shift work, depending on job.