Seagate International Headquarters Pte. Ltd.
About our group:
The Sr Manager is responsible for strategizing and developing compensation and benefit programs for Singapore and Malaysia. It will also include researching, analyzing, and presenting information to identify and respond to compensation and benefits issues for Singapore and Malaysia. The incumbent is also involved global and regional initiatives and support implementation. Develops, plans, and implements changes to compensation programs and processes.
About the role - you will:
- Be responsible to conduct job evaluation, market analysis, and compensation program development
- Develop cost models and prepare policies/procedures to implement effective and competitive compensation and benefits programs
- Independently define and determine the approach to assigned problems
- Prepare written communications and presentations to management, employees, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for identifying and evaluating different approaches to define and resolve issues
- Plan, co-ordinate and partner with HR and various stakeholders on changes
- Demonstrated analytical skills in problem definition and solution development
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills
Your experience includes:
- Sound knowledge of C&B practices and understanding of the regulatory environment and issues impacting compensation
- Strong drive, customer orientation and ability to execute
- Ability to collaborate across boundaries, disciplines and cultures, especially in an evolving matrix environment
- Prior C&B working experience in an MNC Manufacturing environment is preferred
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
At Seagate, our mission is to give people peace of mind by protecting their digital lives.
Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Seagate couldn't do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From the Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Consider joining them. Open up your world.
Human Rights Campaign - 100% Rating - Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality – 2020
Fairygodboss - Best Technology Companies for Women – 2020
WayUp - Top 100 Internship Program – 202
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Manufacturing / Production
Benefits & Others
Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Others