Service Desk Team Leader
Service Desk Team Leader
SGD3,500.00 - SGD7,000.00 / month
We are looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to support one of our clients, a world leader in the Mining and Metals industry for an initial duration of 12 months with high potential of extension/conversion! The Team Leader would Manage the team responsible for operating the service desk and level 1 support within the ICT Shared Service. To provide leadership and develop a Customer First culture within the team as they represent the main route for all customers to access the ICT Services. This position will be stationed in Singapore, reporting to the Service Desk Manager and/or Infrastructure Lead. Service desk and Level1 members are stationed across 13 APAC countries, with core team in Singapore and Shanghai office.
- Day to day management of the Service Desk function: o Ensure that the Service Desk is an excellent deliverer of Customer Service o Ensure that the ticketing system is fit for purpose and is used effectively and efficiently by the team o Undertake a weekly review of the Service Desk KPIs with respective service owners o Assist with maintaining the inventory of computer assets and software licenses o Discover, diagnose and triage user's problems effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with Level1 service teams on troubleshooting and escalation of incidents and service requests.
- Lead in the development of good customer service practices
- Contribute to and deliver improvements that support the continuous improvement of processes and controls within the team, adopting ITIL best practices where possible.
- Provide self-help and user guides for the ICT Customers to help reduce unnecessary direct contact.
- Conduct regular surveys of users to determine effectiveness of ICT services.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- High awareness of Customer Care
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and makes sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Strong knowledge and concept of SLA, OLA.
- Ability to coach team members and provide necessary training to improve skill sets.
- Good basic IT skills and knowledge of computing trends
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Continuous improvement mindset
- ITIL V2 practitioner for at least 3 years
- Minimum 3 of experience working in a service desk support function, ideally in a significantly sized organization supporting 2500+ users, 3000+ computers and team members working across Asia region.
- Ability to use initiative and diagnose some users' problems without referral
- Basic technical knowledge of Active Directory, network, PC, and Windows platform operating systems
- Proven track record of the supervision of staff and/or contractors where appropriate.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GO11712972, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence No.: 07C5595 | Gabriela De Brito Lopes Prestes Oxby EA Registration no.: R1989404
Reference : 67020-0011712972
Specialisation : Project consulting