Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
Summary of Job Responsibilities
To provide administrative support to the Surveillance Department by overseeing and managing the daily activities and tasks of the administration function of Office management. Play an active role in protecting Marina Bay Sands’ assets and providing excellent service to gaming Guests.
To perform all duties in accordance with Marina Bay Sands policies and within the realm of the Company vision, mission and values.
- To manage the daily tasks of Administration team
- Provide assistance to the Director Surveillance in their daily requirements
- Development and performance management of Administration team
- Development and maintenance of filing and data storage systems for record retention
- Assist management team with their administration requirements
- Manage operational rostering requirements inclusive of review and approval of daily hours
- Provide assistance with recruitment of staff – sourcing, interviewing, raising of SRF, etc
- Correlate and distribute mail, both incoming and outgoing
- Screen calls and schedule appointments
- Manage Service Requests from beginning to completion and review where required
- Track equipment leases and payments, while keeping accurate monthly records
- Maintain monthly General Ledger reports, review monthly and annual administration related budgets reports; analyzing reports for supply inventory.
- Regularly follow up with Accounts Payable in processing of Purchase Orders/ Requisitions
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of all files, communications, and information on the conduct of company business.
- Maintain and update internal operation forms as required
- Maintain and update department personnel files and photo sheets
- Prepare department meeting minutes
- Have in depth knowledge of Casino related IT Programs – HMS, SAP, Virtual Roster, etc
- Strive to improve and streamline departmental administration tasks through continuous assessment of policies and procedures, work processes
- Ensure requirements of operation are met; stationery requirement and pantry items
- High School Degree preferred. College Degree in Administration preferred
- Minimum of two years secretarial experience preferred
- Minimum five years personal computer experience, including Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook preferred.
- Experience in preparing spread sheets, budgets and data
- Possess excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Microsoft Office literate
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Have proven accountability when working with confidential information
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and for multiple supervisors in a fast paced environment
- Get along with fellow Team Members and work as a team
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to Departmental and Company policies.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Hotel / Hospitality