SINGAPORE HAI DI LAO DINING PTE. LTD
SGD 2,800 - SGD 3,300
We are looking for a motivated Chef with experience in Chinese cuisine.
1. Keep the work area clean and organized and ensure food safety;
2. Construct new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings;
3. Properly control the cost of various ingredients and food; consume rationally;
4. Operate and maintain equipment and facilities in accordance with established procedure; have a strong sense of safety;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
Years of Experience
"Celebrating it's 20 years of Incomparable Service & Good Food!"
Hai Di Lao was founded in 1994. It serves mainly Sichuan style hotpot while mixing the pick of other style hot pot. It has the top priority of ensuring the customer satisfaction by providing the best service and best food. The company has played a vibrant part in the food industry and has successfully created an authentic hotpot brand with merging the Sichuan cuisine culture and the taste of Sichuan flavor. The company values innovation and encourages personalized service. The management delivers the philosophy of “hands change fate”, and creates equitable environment for each employee. It also implements human-based management and affection management, to promote employees’ value.
Now Haidilao opened thirteen oversea outlets direct manage in Singapore which located in Clarke Quay, Orchard, IMM, Vivocity, Bedok, Novena, Dhoby Ghaut, Sengkang, Sembawang, Paya Lebar, Tampines, Marina Square and Marina Bay Sand.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monthly Performance Bonuses, Allowances, Free Meal, shuttle service