Host/Hostess - Lavo
Host/Hostess - Lavo
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
Get a 1 month base salary* sign-on bonus, simply apply to join our F&B team from now till 31 May 2021
- Be responsible for taking reservations, answering the phone, responding to any guest requests.
- Greet each guest warmly. Be helpful, welcoming and pleasant towards each Guest.
- Seat the guests in the restaurant according to designated rotation plans. Seat Guests evenly and fairly at various stations of the restaurant.
- Personalize each guest experience by using the guests’ names where known. Acknowledge each special occasion where known. Pass on the relevant guest information to the Captains and Server Attendants.
- Thank Guests for patronizing the Restaurant as they leave.
- Maintain the Guests’ profile and history, taken note of all special occasions and dates for example birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc.
- Relay all Guest comments to the Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Secondary school education with "O" Level passes; Diploma in any field is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service / guest contact roles, preferably in a hospitality organization
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays
- Possess a well-groomed, clean and professional appearance
- Fluent in English and other languages is a plus
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Primary/Secondary School/O Level
Services, Customer Service
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Hotel / Hospitality