Key Account and Channel Sales Manager
- Entrepreneurial role
- International markets
- Innovative products
About our client
Our client is in the consumer goods business, creating and distributing innovative products for infants and children through distributors and e-commerce channels across the globe.
About the role
They are seeking a highly dynamic and accomplished Sales Manager with at least 5 years of product sales experience in an international environment. The candidate is expected to manage current network of distributors in over 30 countries and diversify the institutional business segment towards e-commerce. Good understanding of e-commerce operations is essential in this role, and being able to drive brand and marketing plans with distribution partners is key to meeting sales goals.
The responsibilities include the following:
• Manage and grow sales on key market platforms such as Lazada, Shopee etc
• Establish partnership with key marketplace agencies
• Manage and support distributors in the various countries
• Work with distribution and key retail partners to ensure brand alignment.
• Develop marketing plans collaboratively with channel partners, drive execution of plans for optimal results.
• Organize events and tradeshows
• At least 5 years relevant sales or marketing experience, with at least 2 years in e-commerce management.
• Regional/International sales experience is a must
• A tertiary degree in a relevant discipline
• Dynamic and driven
• Strong work ethnics
• Astute commercial acumen
How to apply
If you have the required experience please apply directly to
Ad posted by Beng See Lee on behalf of Lee Capstone, Regn No: R1107757
Personal Data Protection Statement
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law and Lee Capstone’s personal data protection policy.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Sales - Corporate
Lee Capstone (EA licence no. 10C4220) is a specialist Human Capital Solution company focusing on Strategic and Talent Acquisition consulting.
Our team of experienced consultants focuses on selected industries, namely, Finance & Banking, Life Sciences, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods.
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
1 - 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting