Public Sector Client Partner
Public Sector Client Partner
DXC Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
Essential Job Functions
- Assists executive management with the strategic planning for assigned accounts. Leads the annual planning and growth productivity framework processes to develop and deliver results. Acts on defined strategy for account relations and implements processes to engender one company brand and view to the account. Partners with leaders and teams across the organization to improve and/or redefine processes for result.
- Manages account profit-and-loss including achieving revenue goals and profitability targets.
- Acts and makes informed decisions based on data against key metrics. Ensures that metrics are in place to measure key outcomes and oversees formulation of processes/standards to achieve productivity and revenue objectives for assigned accounts. Ensures appropriate financial structure and oversees the use of resources.
- Leads execution of business plans and standardized processes, including planning and implementation of operations, personnel, marketing, customer service and accounting programs and initiatives; monitors to ensure consistency and efficiency across appropriate groups.
- Reviews and reports on the operational and financial health of assigned accounts including overview of staffing, workflow, volume and other key financial metrics for presentation of findings and recommendations to senior management. Creates and executes improvement strategies.
- Manages responsiveness to customers and identifies areas for improvements in service, staffing and operations that will increase customer satisfaction.
- Manages overall personnel activity of the area which may include managers and senior and specialized personnel regarding staffing, retention and compliance. Ensures department resources are properly allocated. Maintains open communication between employees and management, with direct intervention as appropriate.
- Manages, develops and oversees budget; ensures activities are appropriately funded, coordinated and managed according to the guidelines/constraints of resource allocations. Oversees and manages expenditures related to business/accounts. Balances cost savings with needs of the department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, management or related field preferred.
- Twelve or more years of business management, business consulting, accounting or finance experience.
- Eight or more years of leadership or supervisory experience.
- Experience working with six-sigma concepts, principals and processes.
- Experience working in a global organization of size, scope and complexity.
- Experience working with management implications of various forms of financial data.
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving and quantitative analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations and build partnerships with customers.
- Strong communication skills to interface with senior level customer representatives.
- Strong implementation skills to ensure programs and policies support business objectives and initiatives.
- Strong human relation skills to select develop, coach, mentor, discipline and reward employees.
- Ability to use insight of the organization's internal and external business environment to improve outcomes that affect business/account.
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients.
- Willingness to travel.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Sales - Corporate
DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds. We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders. DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries. DXC’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global DXC Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. DXC is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
Additional Company Information
501 - 1000 Employees
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual