Summary of Job Responsibilities
The Manager, Development provides project and operational support and is responsible for multiple projects of appropriate scope and responsibility.
Project Analysis and Knowledge Management
- Support the Development team in master planning and operational analysis required for new-build and refurbishment projects
- Conduct renovation and repositioning analysis, as required
- Responsible for overall ongoing support, tracking and reporting of assigned projects
- At times, serve as the primary point of contact with various MBS departments, Corporate Development and third-party consultants for new projects and initiatives
- Work closely with Operations Development, Project Managers and the Development Finance team to understand overall project criteria, status, milestones and requirements
- Actively support and contribute to documenting, maintaining, administering, and improving the processes for delivering results
- Manage project communication to project stakeholders and disciplines
- Develop and maintain strong, mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Report status of projects to supervisor on a regular basis.
Education & Certification
Degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Preferred minimum 2-3 years of similar working experience or in the project management field, preferably in the financial services, hospitality or real estate development industry
- Executive presence with the ability to work with and present to all levels of the organization
- Exceptional critical thinking, sound judgement and strong business acumen
- Keen attention to detail, high degree of initiative and resourcefulness
- Analytical, meticulous, with strong problem solving and creative solution skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Building/Construction, Civil/Construction, Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism