- Assist in daily operations and food preparation
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Any other duties assigned by superior
- Proven experience in a Commis Cook role
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work shift hours, weekends and Public Holidays
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Cert.
Your application has been successfully submitted.