KYC Analyst (MNC Bank l 6 months l Up to 5K)
- Conduct sanction checks, world checks, KYC and litigation checks and other checks required by regulator or corporate policy
- Perform account maintenance in internal system and to batch out account opening documents so as, to meet the required productivity metrics
- Adhere to internal policies and ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in KYC role in a banking or financial industry.
- Able to track and resolve issues and exceptions raised
- Available on short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree