Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Audit
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is Singapore’s central bank and integrated financial regulator.
As central bank, MAS promotes sustained, non-inflationary economic growth through the conduct of monetary policy and close macroeconomic surveillance and analysis. It manages Singapore’s exchange rate, official foreign reserves, and liquidity in the banking sector.
As an integrated financial supervisor, MAS fosters a sound financial services sector through its prudential oversight of all financial institutions in Singapore – banks, insurers, capital market intermediaries, financial advisors, and stock exchanges. It is also responsible for well-functioning financial markets, sound conduct, and investor education.
MAS also works with the financial industry to promote Singapore as a dynamic international financial centre. It facilitates the development of infrastructure, adoption of technology, and upgrading of skills in the financial industry.
Join us now, if you have a genuine interest in making an impact to help shape Singapore’s economic and financial landscape.
You will be part of the Internal Audit Department (IAD) responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance of a progressive and effective control environment in MAS.
You will be:
- Conducting risk-based IT audits to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of controls and provide recommendations to mitigate risk and improve the overall IT security posture of the organisation.
- Supporting the delivery of the department’s data analytics and robotic process automation strategy to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of internal audit control testing.
- Advising departments on control design to minimise risks.
- Interacting with and presenting audit outcomes to senior management and the Audit Committee in MAS.
- Interacting with counterparts from other central banks, government agencies, private organisations and professional institutions to keep up with latest developments
- IT professional with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Cyber Security, IT Security, IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance or IT Audit, and a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a relevant field
- Proficient in programming languages like Python and R, and have experience in using Tableau and Blue Prism.
- Self-driven, analytical, creative person with good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Dynamic and eager to keep up and embrace changes that digital transformation and digitisation bring about
- All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting