INFOSYS LIMITED SINGAPORE BRANCH
- Job Category
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Contract type
- S$8000 - S$10000
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
1. Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide N-level support in Hadoop administration
· Install and configure application monitoring and analytics tools.
· Implement the log analytic tools and provide right analytics to customers
· Proactive problem management - providing solutions to technical and operational issues.
· Responsible to build and implement security guidelines.
· Running the service operations in close cooperation with other IT process owners and service owners.
· Automate regular activities
· Implement the changes one various environments and support go-live activities.
· Responsible to auditing incidents, changes and problem requests and providing feedback to team.
· Responsible for SLAs / KPIs and service quality
· Prioritizing the team activities and changes.
· Responsible to bring service improvement ideas and to implement in service
· Providing technical consultation to customers and service teams on various technologies used in middleware service and integration components.
· Service definition, scoping and policy formulation: provide inputs to data center in order to design a scalable and robust architecture.
· Admin model, work-flow, monitoring and reporting framework: provide inputs in order to ensure that service deliverables are met with as defined in the SLA.
· Technology Resources – Hardware, software, data communication, consumables and services: Initiate procurements based on BOM provided by the service teams in order to ensure timely delivery of components or systems.
· Capacity Management: monitor and review capacity metrics and present to location manager in order to ensure services are delivered within the defined thresholds set in the capacity management plan
· Service management plan: implement the plan in the DC in compliance with the guidelines in order to ensure that the required service management processes are implemented as per scope of service.
· Service level management and service reporting: monitor and report on IT services SLAs in order to maintain and improve service quality. Review DC support and operations effectively in order to achieve service level compliance.
· Supplier management: Review performance with vendor managers and DC and present to location manager in order to ensure vendor meets compliance levels.
· User communication and updates: Communicate IT service policies and processes, service availability, service reporting.
· Configuration management: Maintain accurate configuration information in order to ensure the data accuracy of IT services components and related infrastructure in the location.
2. Skills /Competencies:
a. Essential Skills:
· Should have managed small to medium teams delivering/managing IT operations. Should be hands-on in terms of technology. Should have an understanding of processes and quality aspects
· Knowledge of IT asset management, incident/request management, problem management, change/release management, Availability and capacity management.
· Good understanding on VM, OS, Network, storage and general datacenter technologies.
· Strong knowledge of Storage, Backup and Network
· Experience on Upgrades, Migrations, Performance Tuning and advanced Root cause analysis
· Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 administration
· Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
b. Preferred skills:
· Cloudera Certified Administrator for Hadoop (CCAH)
c. Additional Skills:
· Excellent customer interfacing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.