IT Service Delivery Analyst
IT Service Delivery Analyst
SGD3,000.00 - SGD5,000.00 / month
Our client is a well-established and reputable company within the insurance industry, and they are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst on a contract term to provide timely and efficient 2nd level project support within the provision of ICT services, delivering this support within agreed service levels. The role will be to perform the configuration, administration, deployment, and documentation duties required to help the team maintain the Desktop Support operation within the defined processes and framework.
* Contribute to project activity, completing assigned tasks as necessary to the designated timescales, focusing on client's EUC Migration.
* Respond to assigned requests for IT support and services (including incidents, and service requests) in a timely, polite, and efficient manner, adhering to the defined SLA timeframes.
* Positively contribute ideas and feedback to help improve support levels and the customer experience throughout Migration.
* Provision and deploy new equipment and applications to individuals and groups, following the appropriate processes and ensuring compliance with licensing requirements.
* Follow the defined department ITIL processes and procedures, and wider company standards, policies and procedures; providing feedback on processes where improvement opportunities are identified.
* Provide regular updates to customers, and to the ICT Service Delivery Team Lead and/or Project Manager, on progress with items, escalating issues where a technical or management escalation is required.
* Build positive relationships with users to enhance the level of service provided
* Log and track the status of assigned requests for IT support and services, ensuring regular customer updates.
* Respond to assigned requests for IT support and services (including incidents, and service requests) in a timely, polite, and efficient fashion, adhering to the defined SLA timeframes.
* Support Ad Hoc BAU requests where required.
* Understanding of Service Management concepts. ITIL foundation qualified (preferred).
* Active Directory administration (user and group management, adding objects to the domain, etc.) Ability to communicate effectively at all level.
* Hardware installation and troubleshooting, including laptops, desktops, telephones, mobile telephony, printers, and other peripherals. Dell knowledge beneficial.
* Experience of common build and imaging software for deploying corporate standard images to standard desktop hardware including SCCM and Autopilot.
* iPhone configuration, support, and user assistance, including secure mail applications such as InTune.
* Experience in IT Service management logging systems; ideally Service Now or similar.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No GO11796414, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence No.: 07C5595 | Gabriela De Brito Lopes Prestes Oxby EA Registration no.: 1989404
Reference : 67020-0011796414
Specialisation : Project consulting