GROUP PROJECT MANAGER
GROUP PROJECT MANAGER
INFOSYS LIMITED SINGAPORE BRANCH
- Job Category
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Contract type
- S$8000 - S$11000
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
1. Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop a deep knowledge of the business partner’s business unit and create a bridge between IT and business
· Understand business requirements and convert that to IT deliverables and drive the business priorities with the IT teams
· Track and communicate the IT outcomes and IT metrics related to the business units.
· Responsible for delivering the customer experience metrics to the business unit.
· Ensure project and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication. This includes managing escalation and avoiding risk.
· Educate business about IT processes, roles, and capabilities.
· Establish communication processes and channels between business and IT .
· Measure and communicate business value realized with the business stakeholders on a periodic basis.
· Handling stakeholders’ complaints and escalations and work closely with delivery to fix customer issues
2. Skills /Competencies:
a. Essential Skills:
· 10 plus years’ experience managing programs in the IT infrastructure services,
Client Experience Lead is a strategic business partner who shares ownership for both business strategy and business value results. The role connects business and IT world and is a single point of focus for business for the IT for escalations and demand management
· Working experience as a business relationship manager, IT demand management, Customer relationship manager
· Experience of interfacing with business units and business stakeholder management
· Strong understanding of IT technology, processes and digital trend
· Understanding of IT Global service delivery and Project execution lifecycle
· Have previously worked in a total outsourcing environment and or with multi-vendor environment in a SIAM model as a member or lead
· Emotional intelligence and Empathy
· Relationship-building with various business and IT stakeholders
· Strategic thinking & situational leadership
· Negotiating and problem-solving skills
· Collaborative and to encourage collaboration
· Ability to focus on business value results and not just the solutions
· Identify potential win-win opportunities for customer and Infosys
· Ability to identify risks & dependencies in advance and front load them
· Knowledge of IT Infrastructure services and associated Processes
· Ability to collaborate with high skilled Architects and IT professionals
· Has prior experience in working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment with a multi-location team
· Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
b. Preferred skills:
· Awareness of Cloud Technologies.
· Certifications: Any of the following
· Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP)
· Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM)
c. Additional Skills:
· Excellent customer interfacing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.