Customer Support Consultant (10 openings)
The successful candidates for this job must demonstrate exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills. You must be very patient and have the ability to listen and generate technically sound solutions on-the-fly.
- Provide technical support to customers via email and other communication means.
- Managing customer support requests.
- Experience with Linux and providing technical support to people using it. All skill levels.
- Experience with Linux and all its subsystems (Apache, BIND, MySQL, PHP, Exim, Courier and many more).
- Experience with broad set of web hosting topics.
- Understanding of sales and able to handle tickets that involve both support and subtle sales pitches.
- Good interpersonal and communications skill with customer-oriented mindset.
- Profound knowledge of Apache and Linux web servers.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under fast-paced environment.
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 7AM to 7PM (Shift 1), 7PM to 7AM (Shift 2)
For Customer Support Consultant position, applicants should possess:
- Qualification: Diploma in I.T.
- 2-3 years Working experience with Linux server administration, preferably in data centres.
- Experience in helping customer over phone, email.
We make IT simple for your business