Technical Training Executive
Technical Training Executive
SGD4,000.00 - SGD7,000.00 / month
We are looking for Training Executive to support our client within the Maritime industry.
* Conduct training and assessment including theory, practical and on-the-job on technical / engineering related topics including for in-house, certificated and other technical / engineering courses.
* Coordinate on-the-job training to ensure that they are conducted according to prescribed course structure and requirements.
* Coach and mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content and course delivery techniques, and keep track and ensure quality and consistency of training throughout the course life cycle for training effectiveness.
* Keep abreast of new technologies and emerging trends such as in the area of Electrical Engineering, Internet of Things (IoT), systems and sensors, automation technology that can enhance existing training and/or be deployed in the development of new training initiatives and/or aid in the training design methodologies and process improvements.
* Assisting in determining training needs, and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to design, develop and implement training programs and initiatives to meet business needs.
* Develop course curriculum, training materials and training aids for various modes of delivery such as traditional delivery, virtual training, e-learning and mobile learning.
* Set and moderate exam and test papers in accordance to test plan and skills standards.
* Perform the roles and duties of invigilator and marker for required assessment.
* Oversee training operations including training administration, invigilation etc.
* Compile feedback and make recommendations for improvements to training.
* Keep track and ensure training quality and standards are preserved.
* Ensure training is conducted according to the prescribed structure and curriculum.
* Ensure the smooth running of engineering and technical training operations at the training workshops and classrooms.
* Setting up, servicing, maintenance, and housekeeping of technical engineering training facilities, equipment, learning aids etc. Ensure the safety and cleanliness of the training workshops and classrooms and the equipment and learning aids are in good working conditions. Arrange for maintenance and follow ups if required.
* Perform any other projects and related duties as assigned.
* Manage and update training programs in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirement and Quality Management policy.
* Possess at least a Diploma in Automation engineering or related disciplines
* Possess minimum 3 years of experience with strong technical knowledge in Mechatronics or Automation related topics
* Possess application knowledge in Electrical Engineering, Drives, Motors (AC/DC), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Industrial Automation, and/or Micro-Controller. Knowledge in areas such as Network and Internet of Things (IoT) would be an advantage.
* Preferably possess ACTA/ACLP or equivalent (other training certification, please specify)
* Have strong passion in training
* Possess good planning and organizing skills
* Good in communications, interpersonal and facilitation skills
* Resourceful and able to work independently or in teams
* Self-motivated individual with strong drive for results
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No GO11803843, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence No.: 07C5595 | Gabriela De Brito Lopes Prestes Oxby EA Registration no.: 1989404
Reference : 67020-0011803843
Specialisation : Project consulting
Your application has been successfully submitted.