3000 to 7500
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Figma is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to back-end services
● Experience with integrating front-end to backend with AWS stacks
● At least 2-3 years of experience
(R1980802 – Austin Hoo Kai Jie)
EA Licence No: 08C2893
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information Technology & Telecommunications > Software Development