Our client, an international wealth management firm is looking to bring on board a trainee paraplanner to join their team in the Singapore office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance or banking graduate to kick-start your career in the competitive field of wealth management. Ongoing training, exams support and a competitive compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.
• Provide technical support and back up to the Financial Consultant;
• To conduct group scheme meetings with clients referred by the Company in an effective and efficient manner;
• Preparing of illustrations, key feature documents and all other information to meet compliance and support the advice process;
• Producing detailed reports;
• Creating client portfolios;
• Process new business and track to completion;
• Gathering and analyzing data; • Remaining compliant at all times;
• Create illustrations in line with Adviser recommendations;
• Preparation of illustrations and key documents;
• Statistical analysis;
• Conducting research and write suitability reports and letters on a number of subjects in accordance with company and compliance guidelines;
• Perform critical yield calculations to determine plan viability;
• Obtaining relevant research relating to proposed advice;
• Dealing with client queries.
• Experience working in financial services administration for an IFA practice; preferred
• Familiarity with back-office software;
• Good communication skills and telephone manner;
• Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook;
• Ability to manage own workload;
• Strong team player with a can-do attitude towards the daily challenges of a busy Practice;
• Able to work under pressure to meet specific time deadlines;
• Desire and commitment to progress personally within Financial Services;
• Articulate, numerate, and able to maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality;
• Previous experience of working within Professional or Financial Services sector;
• Excellent attention to detail and strong technical skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Financial Services Recruitment