- Career development
- Career Opportunity
- Learn from the best people
This is a business partnering role to the commercial team to drive the business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead month end closing, and management reporting
- Lead forecasting, planning and budgeting process
- Partnering with Commercial team to support business operations, ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time
- Collaborate with Corporate and shared services in various initiatives including costs analysis, performance analytics data, profitability tools etc
- Streamline processes to improve efficiency and enhance internal control.
- Handle audit, tax, treasury matters.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- 7 years of commercial experience with at least 2 years of audit experience.
- Good working knowledge of accounting systems preferably with SAP experience.
- Proficient in advanced Excel (preferably strong financial modelling skills) and Powerpoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Highly committed team player