- closes 13 june 2021
- S$8000 - S$12000 per month
- permanent full-time
- job category information technology
our client is one of ASEANs fastest growing fintech startup companies. They’re on a mission to challenge traditional banking by democratizing and decentralizing financial services across SE Asia. They are looking for DevOps Engineer to join their team.
- Delivering a Cloud based solution to support business requirements.
- Migrating backend apps to the cloud
- Deploying micro services on private kubernetes clusters on multiple locations
- Preparing the infrastructure to production and building automated release pipelines Building cool tools to minimise any manual labor
- With few legacy systems to deal with, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting- edge technology and to help develop our backend infrastructure.
skills and requirements
- Experience in writing Jenkins files for spring boot apps with gradle and docker
- Building private GKE clusters that can communicate with GCE instances
- Troubleshooting dependencies issues in CI/CD environments
- Understanding how to work with a large number of GitHub repos, including resolving conflicts, managing tags and branches
- Developing secured resources on Kubernetes and later using them inside containers proficient in Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, CI/CD.
- Candidates would benefit from knowledge of: i) Python ii) PostgreSQL iii) Microservices iv) Service Mesh technologies/ISTIO v) VPN vi) Kafka
- Experience with AWS or GCP (preferred)
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
- no additional qualifications required
Your application has been successfully submitted.