We are seeking a developer responsible for building application for various target platforms based on the Unity framework.
Your primary responsibilities will be to implement application functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging application.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
• Plan and implement programming functionalities for Applications, AR, web and so on
• Troubleshoot and optimizing code for mobile platform
• Maintain or improve existing code to fulfill new requirements
• Implement, test, debug, and ensure integrity of code, including code done by others
• Communicate with designers to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
• Tune and create light and render configuration presets
• Participate in planning, and executing best practices or efficient workflows to ensure timely delivery
• Share knowledge to other team members
• Document everything
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer graphics, Multimedia field or related field.
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, UI, AR/VR, network
• Experience with 3D software, editor plugin or shader coding is plus point
• Familiarity with unity material, lighting systems and render settings, capability to tune the lighting and render setting for good 3D view
• Proficient in C# programming, knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
• Good problem-solving and debugging skills, experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Good communication skills and team player
• Proficient knowledge of code versioning tool, such as Git
• Experience in BIM data is a plus
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email "Unity Developer submitted by awowjob.com" to [email protected]
(R1980802 – Austin Hoo Kai Jie)
EA Licence No: . 01C4394
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information Technology & Telecommunications > Software Development