4000 to 6500
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of analytics infrastructure that enables almost every other function in the data world
- Develop, data import / export, maintenance and testing of data related components within IT system architecture such as data tables and processing systems
- Create data set processes used in modeling, mining, acquisition, and verification
- Drive the provision and usage of data tools within the organization
- Engage stakeholder to understand their data need
- Work within development team to design the data flow and data storage. Provide guideline to developer in implementation. Provision the required database\tables, support and develop application\script.
- Investigate issues from data point of view. Support stakeholder on the update, automation and mining of data.
- Work with business analyst and architect closely towards getting more useful data and more self-service usage of data by stakeholders.
- Work with data analyst on initiative to provide dash board for important and useful real-time data in a user friendly presentation
- To perform Database maintenance, housekeeping & performance tuning.
An ideal candidate should have the following
- At least a Degree/Diploma with minimum 3 years of experience in IT (include programming).
- Singaporean/ PR Only
- Experience working with ETL tools/frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Have hands on experience on Oracle DB.
- Have hands on experience on Azure SQL skillsets like Azure Data Lake, blob storage.
- Data Factory experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email "Data Engineer submitted by awowjob.com" to [email protected]
(R1980802 – Austin Hoo Kai Jie)
EA Licence No: . 01C4394
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information Technology & Telecommunications > Data Analysis & Management