Kelly Services (singapore) Pte. Ltd.
72000-96000 SGD Per Annum
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives
- Address technical aspects with architect and functional aspects with business analyst.
- Liaise with business analysts for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Analyze technical constraints considering functional impacts with technical lead’s help
- Organize and keep up to date detailed technical documentation
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Develop tests strategy in coordination with project manager / Business Analysts
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Mentor junior team members
- Be pro-active and ensure a continuous improvement mindset for the team
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring-Boot, RESTFUL Webservices
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance benchmarking
- Relational databases – Oracle/MSSQL
- Tools - Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/Team City, Cucumber, Selenium
- Source management –GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1551626 (Suja Theresa Francis)
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
All parties involved in any form of workforce engagement are to strictly adhere to prevailing regulations and laws that govern local fair employment practices, and to invest reasonable efforts in building a strong Singaporean core workforce, recruit and select candidates based on merit and prohibit discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibility or disability. For more information, please refer to MOM and TAFEP websites.