ENGINEER - DATA SCIENCE
ENGINEER - DATA SCIENCE
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD
SGD 3,400 - SGD 5,500
- Align to, Understand, and Prioritize Analytic Goals to Address Business Opportunities and Value
- Maintain an intimate understanding of company and department strategy
- Understand the business objectives in order to develop or establish success criteria metrics
- Translate business problems into one or more data science projects/solutions
- Lead Efforts to Identify Signals in Data that Address Use Cases
- Understand business processes (data sources and meaning)
- Manage and optimize data discovery and cleansing
- Understand and collect relevant data
- Identify new data sources in the network that will create new insights to business needs
- Explore relevant data through visualization and statistical methods
- Collect, Organize, and Prepare Data for Analysis
- Work with various volumes of data from multiple disparate sources and perform data analysis and mining to generate solutions to business problems
- Ensure processes taken to maintain data integrity
- Understand available data and what data is relevant
- Collaborate with data architects (IS engineers, BI engineers, DBAs, etc.) to ensure that data needed is available
- • Develop and automate ETL jobs for various volumes of data
- Uncover Patterns in Data, Develop Models, and Evaluate Validity of Solutions
- Develop expertise in data mining and analytic methods
- Determine statistical validity and significance (pick out signals from noise)
- Identify and apply appropriate analytical models
- Evaluate results using statistical methods and improve the model where appropriate
- Develop predictive models
- Deploy Data Science Models into Business Processes
- Present findings and deliver recommendations using effective presentation and data visualization techniques
- Collaborate with software engineers to deploy data science solutions into production applications
- Ensure that the models are easy to support and maintain
- Regularly review deployed models and monitor for continual improvement
- Validate that the business value has been met
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software, Engineering, Other Engineering
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD is a subsidiary of Micron Technology, Inc. (‘Micron’).
Micron is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. For more than 35 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. Micron offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor memory solutions—starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor systems. This best-in-class technology powers leading-edge computing, consumer, enterprise server and storage, networking, embedded, automotive, industrial, and mobile products.
Micron is strategically located in Singapore to efficiently and effectively accommodate its global customers, while also serving as the base of the company’s worldwide operations. Singapore is home to Micron’s largest manufacturing footprint with three fabrication facilities, an upcoming fabrication facility expansion, and a test and assembly facility. Its presence in Singapore also includes a technology center supporting innovation across the company and a sales and marketing office that offers all Micron memory products to our regional customers.
Micron provides opportunities for team members’ personal and career development through challenging work assignments, training and educational programs. We hire, train, develop, and educate a workforce that is competent in performing job expectations by providing orientation, job specific training, professional certifications, external training and various continuous learning opportunities.
As Micron enters into a new era of growth, its presence in Singapore plays an important role in its worldwide operations and overall success.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others-
Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking
Your application has been successfully submitted.