- Be part of IT Support Team to support end-user requests
- Provide first level support to end user via ticketing system
- Support ad-hoc projects related to IT assigned by IT manager from time to time
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Intern will be involved in the support and enhancement of end-users.
- Intern will be involved in IT Service Management Process
- Maintaining, configuring, and installing on computer hardware and software
- Maintenance of all software and IT related warranties and licenses used by the Company
- Administration of servers (based on experience)
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues,
- Register & setting up accounts and devices for new uses
- Any other ad-hoc task assigned by Superior
- Follow up with stakeholders on assigned tasks
- Update project status if any
- 1+ years of experience supporting Apple devices and software on macOS and iOS as well as Windows.
- Basic Network Troubleshooting skills and knowledge of related network hardware.
- Experience with managing enterprise cloud applications such as: Google Workspace, Atlassian (Jira), Jamf, Office 365 and Slack.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You love helping people.
- You’re as comfortable talking to people as you are sending messages on Slack.
We make IT simple for your business