Business Specialist [EAST/ Banking/ Contract]-SL
-East Working location
- 12month Kelly Services Contract (Renewable, subject to Bank approval)
- Reputable International Bank
- Business Management, Third Party Risk Management
With the increased emphasis on third party risk management, it is essential to have people with right skill set to ensure all supplier's comply to the bank’s Third Party Risk Management program.
It is highly critical to identify and mitigate any form of risk related to supplier. Increase projects/work moving from other sections into TP&A requiring acquiring new skillsets to compliment the current team capability and to cope with the increase volume of work.
1. Support Supplier Risk Reporting
- Establish regular cadence for key suppliers
- Track supplier risk in partnership with Business Activity Owner (BAO), project team and supplier (e.g. Operational risk, Audit risks, Contract risks)
- Assist in tracking supplier end to end performance reporting
2. Function as BAO support
- This role is to support the Business Activity Owner (BAO) in ensuring relationships are compliant with the Third Party Management Policy and Standards.
- BAO support is responsible to ensure services are provided by the third party in line with contract terms, and all issues with third party service performance and policy compliance are properly escalated and resolved.
- Degree in Banking, Financial Engineering, Computer Science or any other related quantitative discipline with about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in business analysis area
- Experience in working with external vendors, preferbly within the Banking sector
- Experience in preparing management reports and presentation to senior stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Singapore Outsourcing Guidelines with be advantagous
- Prior Project Management skills desireable
- Prior Experience in supplier risk management desirable
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [email protected]
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E EA Reg. No. R1768100 (Lin Jinquan Isaiah Simon)
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually.
Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Banking & Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, and Procurement. Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook & LinkedIn.
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
51 - 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting