Business Analyst (Treasury, Contract), Up to $8k
Our client is an established local bank in the global industry. We are looking for suitable candidates to join them as a Business Analyst (Treasury).
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well thought through solutions.
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Prior 2-3 years BA experience (preferably in Treasury)
- UAT experience
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [email protected]
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E Yap Jing Wen EA Reg. No. R1988692
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually.
Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Banking & Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, and Procurement. Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook & LinkedIn.
Additional Company Information
EA Registration No.
51 - 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting