IT Site Support Engineer/Technician
IT Site Support Engineer/Technician
DXC Technology Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
Multiple work locations
- Deliver standard on-site internal IT support services for Customer.
- Interact with Customer with regard to their IT requirements by following established procedures to ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Perform installations, reinstallations and and repairs on Customer IT equipment.
- Perform preventive/scheduled maintenance on Customer's IT installations.
- Configure system hardware, software and network components for Customer.
- Provide advanced product support for volume products.
- Provide break-fix reactive support and installation for IT products.
- This role is to be based at client's site located either in KL, Bukit Jalil or PJ areas.
- Technical Certificate/Diploma/Degree with at least 1-3 years of working experience in IT support.
- Basic knowledge or qualification in IT/Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic engineering is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic IT products (software and hardware) knowledge.
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills.
- Basic analytical and communications skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills, specifically in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Professional disposition and comfortable in dealing with external customer.
- Ability to gather relevant information systematically and to solve problems, anticipate needs, develop and propose solutions and gain agreement.
- Ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to multi-tasks and manage time effectively.
- Assist the customer with ongoing product training on device features and best practices during routine preventative maintenance or break/fix engagements.
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Years of Experience
Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support
DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
DXC invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries.
DXC’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global DXC Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware.
DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility, and ranked among the world’s best corporate citizens. DXC is a Fortune 500 company and represented in the S&P 500 Index.
Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual
Your application has been successfully submitted.