ENGINEER - QEM PQE NPI
ENGINEER - QEM PQE NPI
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD
SGD 3,400 - SGD 4,500
- Responsibilities :
- - Overall planning, coordination, and problem resolution for new product qualification. Work closely with the PE/PI/QA team to ensure critical product milestones are reached.
- - Monitors and drives fab efforts to improve PTS Yield, collaborate closely with PE/PYE team to set targets and identify probe indicators for process improvements.
- - Monitors Product targets, including PGL, Speed, Stack Yield, ENAND etc. Work with fab teams to meet targets.
- - Work with Fab PEE/PI teams on Class 1 and Class 2 process conversions (including offloads), perform risk assessments, and advise on data collection requirements and conversion roadmap.
- - Front discussions with PEs, FEMQA, Corp QA teams as needed to meet Fab conversion objectives and timelines.
- - Accountable for Fab Reliability performance, define wafer level Reliability sampling plan, execute OCAP procedures and Bench EFA. Work with fab to meet extrinsic and intrinsic targets through process improvement
- - Development of new Wafer Level Reliability capability as a proxy for equivalent package level Reliability test. Make enhancements to existing capabilities to improve correlation and accuracy.
- - Engage in Quality-related Business Processes, Site Quality Representative in FMEA, CQDR, SBL processes.
- - Part of the Fab quality team contributing as SME in reliability fail modes and its associated detection, drives and engages in quality projects for overall Excursion mitigation.
- - Act on and provide Corrective and Preventive Actions for CQE and FEMQA teams with regards to customer feedbacks on quality and product issues.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Engineering, Electronics, Electrical
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD is a subsidiary of Micron Technology, Inc. (‘Micron’).
Micron is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. For more than 35 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. Micron offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor memory solutions—starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor systems. This best-in-class technology powers leading-edge computing, consumer, enterprise server and storage, networking, embedded, automotive, industrial, and mobile products.
Micron is strategically located in Singapore to efficiently and effectively accommodate its global customers, while also serving as the base of the company’s worldwide operations. Singapore is home to Micron’s largest manufacturing footprint with three fabrication facilities, an upcoming fabrication facility expansion, and a test and assembly facility. Its presence in Singapore also includes a technology center supporting innovation across the company and a sales and marketing office that offers all Micron memory products to our regional customers.
Micron provides opportunities for team members’ personal and career development through challenging work assignments, training and educational programs. We hire, train, develop, and educate a workforce that is competent in performing job expectations by providing orientation, job specific training, professional certifications, external training and various continuous learning opportunities.
As Micron enters into a new era of growth, its presence in Singapore plays an important role in its worldwide operations and overall success.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others-
Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking