Job Nature: Permanent
Position Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Job Category: Corporate Finance
Qualification: ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our client is a FinTech platform leading the Financial & Banking products space in the Southeast Asian region. Having launched just a few years back, they have experienced an accelerated growth curve in the past couple of years and have attracted the attention of leading investors in the region.
In this role, you will be working alongside a dedicated team to analyse business performance, incubate ideas and develop strategies for the company to meet industry demands and optimise performance potential. You will build on the team's ideas, provide customer perspective and present analysis and backing on investment recommendations as well as GTM strategy. You will stay current with changing business landscape and market trends in order to continuously identify opportunities for exponential growth.
- You have a relevant degree and at least 1 year experience in a strategic planning role.
- You have an in-dept understanding of local and global business landscape.
- You are passionate about growth and driven by results.
- You have a critical and analytical mindset, and hold yourself to high standards.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, are confident and able to articulate ideas/strategies to senior stakeholders
- Contribute to strategic growth initiatives for a leading player in the industry
- Embark on a steep learning curve
- Gain valuable experience that will accelerate your career