Sr. DevOps Consultant
Sr. DevOps Consultant
- Singapore, Singapore
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
The Senior DevOps consultant for APAC works closely with other LINKBYNET regions to cross-pollinate the expertise, business partnerships and solutions in APAC. This is an end-to-end role for a resourceful and ambitious individual.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the sales team on pre-sales proposals and pitches
- Build pre-sales and post-sales expertise and capabilities
- Act as a technical expert, participate in webinars, present in marketing events, build or review/approve marketing collaterals
- Carry missions for our customers in APAC: consulting services ranging from auditing, provide recommendations, solutions design/implementation and training.
- Computer Science bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in IT project delivery and SDLC with at least 3 years as a DevOps engineer
- Previous experience in a customer facing role such as consultant or solution architect.
- Experience in Cloud architectures, IT Infrastructure and Network
- Azure/GCP/AWS certification(s) (DevOps or architect)
- Docker certified associate
- Kubernetes certified
- SCRUM certified
Critical knowledge & skills:
- Python/Golang (or other modern programming language)
- Cloud (at least one of the major providers)
- CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins, Azure DevOps or others)
- SAST/DAST knowledge preferable
- Automated testing knowledge preferable
- Scripting (bash or shell)
Other Qualifications / Core Competencies
- Good network of contacts in Singapore/APAC is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Mandarin: a plus, as the role covers China
- French: a plus, as the expertise, core capabilities and many leaders are in France
- Willingness to travel in the region (when allowed)
Your application has been successfully submitted.