ENGINEER - PIE RDA
ENGINEER - PIE RDA
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD
SGD 3,400 - SGD 5,000
Partner with other Fab areas to resolve excursion, identify gaps and propose creative measures to prevent or minimize excursion impact. Facilitate communication and sharing of process information between first shift and shifts and raise awareness of critical process matters to shift engineers and technologists.
- Identify yield gain
- Plan and execute baseline improvement program to drive the yield and meet yield target
- Ensure process control charts set up properly, with correct limits and reaction mechanism
- Understand defect morphology, transformation and ensure defect library is updated promptly
- Ensure adequate sampling for the processes for timely execution of conversions
- Meet and work with Process Integration, Production, and other process areas. Follow up on all defects related SWRs
- Setting up contamination, defect, and performance qualification procedures and frequency
- Characterizing the process response to parameters
- Defining the process margin with respect to upstream and downstream steps
- Qualifying conversions and new processes
- Improving the process cost of ownership, throughput, and performance
- Reducing scrap and excursions
- Participate in Daily Area Meeting (DAM), focus group meeting, weekly Excursion Meeting to review recent excursion filed in WFMS and daily Engineering Meeting (EM) with PI and Process Owners for excursion updates to drive improvement.
- Bridge communication gap between shift team to ensure excursion updates, reaction mechanism and lesson learnt and are being shared effectively.
- Partner with other Fab areas to solve issues that affect multiple areas/levels excursion or unknown rootcause issues with potential yield impact.
- Perform post mortem for excursion to identify gaps, propose system fix, setup business processes and perform fanout.
- Perform engineering data analysis for using bevel/wisecam, E3 FD, Kalrf 1.8, RGB, D3, WIS and other available measurement parameters and inspection tools
- All team members are required to complete their learning items within the stipulated time frame
- For business process and/or QMS component that one is responsible or accountable for:
- ensuring the QMS/business process that is effective and conforms to requirements
- ensuring that the processes are delivering their intended outputs
- reporting on QMS/business process performance and opportunities for improvement to management
- ensuring the promotion of internal and external customer focus throughout the organization
- ensuring the maintenance of the integrity of the QMS/ business process when changes are planned and implemented.
- ensuring customer requirements are met
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Engineering, Electronics, Electrical
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD is a subsidiary of Micron Technology, Inc. (‘Micron’).
Micron is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. For more than 35 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. Micron offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor memory solutions—starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor systems. This best-in-class technology powers leading-edge computing, consumer, enterprise server and storage, networking, embedded, automotive, industrial, and mobile products.
Micron is strategically located in Singapore to efficiently and effectively accommodate its global customers, while also serving as the base of the company’s worldwide operations. Singapore is home to Micron’s largest manufacturing footprint with three fabrication facilities, an upcoming fabrication facility expansion, and a test and assembly facility. Its presence in Singapore also includes a technology center supporting innovation across the company and a sales and marketing office that offers all Micron memory products to our regional customers.
Micron provides opportunities for team members’ personal and career development through challenging work assignments, training and educational programs. We hire, train, develop, and educate a workforce that is competent in performing job expectations by providing orientation, job specific training, professional certifications, external training and various continuous learning opportunities.
As Micron enters into a new era of growth, its presence in Singapore plays an important role in its worldwide operations and overall success.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking