Demand & Supply Planner
Demand & Supply Planner
Save this job
What a Demand & Supply Planner does at HP:
- Manage a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as demand, Supply planning activities for multiple, complex SKUs, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, service level etc.) meets the overall business needs, including but not limited to: Demand Forecasting, Supply Planning, E & O material management, successful launch and positing of material to support new product launches, EOSL material management, LTB’s and monitoring and risk management of same.
- Planner is responsible to ensure parts availability at optimum level across the network for all parts assigned to meet customer obligations throughout part lifecycle.
- Responsible to achieve a balanced performance of parts availability/customer experience and cost/inventory.
- Collaborate with regions and global teams to create / enhance business process. Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Regular reviews of business metrics and driving actions to meet/exceed goals.
- To work closely with long term strategy team to align and drive organization to achieve short- and long-term business goals.
- Leverage historical forecast data, end-user demand, market and product intelligence, statistical forecasting inputs, AI and Machine Learning to create a robust process and drive continued, sustained accuracy improvements on material demand plans.
- Monitor supply plans to identify changes and to determine their effect on material requirements schedules. Work closely with service partner management teams to ensure proper coverage and accurate schedules.
- The role of the demand/supply planner is to develop a material requirement schedule and adjust when required bases on actual requirements for a <set area of products, product lines, segments, supplier, or commodity>. The role will balance the required and available material to optimize service, working capital and material costs given network lead times and order quantities among others. The person in this role is an analytical thinker and a strong communicator with an eye for detail.
- Coordinate or lead regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain/data analysis function.
- Very strong analytical and data and financial modeling skills with proven relationship management skills.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and leadership and conflict management skills.
- Extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Available to Promise (ATP) and master scheduling.
- Good understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives. Thorough knowledge of inventory analysis.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Your application has been successfully submitted.