IFRS 17 Reporting and Analysis
IFRS 17 Reporting and Analysis
SGD8,000.00 - SGD14,000.00 / month
16 April 2021
Our client is a well-established and major player in the insurance industry. They are looking for a strong Project Manager/Business Analyst with insurance background to support them in their IFRS17 implementation.
* Analyzing IFRS 17 deliverables and prepare local specificities business requirements, identify solutions, and present to multiple stakeholders.
* Participating in local requirements implementation and UAT tests (actuarial and reporting).
* Participating in E2E testing activities / Dry runs activities.
* Offering PMO support to the APAC local CFOs and Head of APAC IFRS 17 through projects such as:
o Quarterly project review and Finance dashboard production
o IFRS 17 and IFRS 9
o Adhoc local Finance projects during quieter period
* Planning, setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
* Complete summaries and presentation of status to multiple stakeholders.
* Ensure issues are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner
* Stay on top and communicate developments, progress, and issues.
* Active participation in the Asia Pacific IFRS 17 projects including discussing, sharing, supporting, and working with different entities in the region.
* Stay on top on the development on IFRS 17 in the industry and communicate developments, market insights, progress, and issues.
* Build strong relationships and work closely with Asia Pacific Hub, P&C and Life teams.
* Ensure project progress is appropriately communicated to external parties e.g. Local regulators.
* Support IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 project management (planning, budgets, actuals monitoring) and promote the smooth and successful completion of projects within deadlines and budget.
* Coordinating with internal & external stakeholders across range of regulatory, accounting and tax issues.
* Co-ordinate, lead and communicate essential information to team member.
* Regular meet the different team members to discuss progress.
* Escalate any issues arising and work to propose potential solutions.
* Be involved with ad hoc finance projects when required by the group or AP finance.
* Degree or Masters educated.
* Qualified accountant, CFA or actuary preferred. Ongoing study or partial qualification as actuary is also acceptable coupled with practical experience.
* Big 4 insurance experience or in-house accountant in insurance companies preferred.
* Strong understanding of Life and P&C insurance or reinsurance business and understanding economic value generation principles important.
* Strong knowledge in IFRS and APAC regulatory environments (Singapore, Australia etc)
* Good understanding and prior exposure to IFRS 17 Standard a clear advantage.
* Experience in Solvency II is desirable.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No GO11717829, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence No.: 07C5595 | Gabriela De Brito Lopes Prestes Oxby EA Registration no.: 1989404
Reference : 67020-0011717829
Specialisation : Project consulting