about the company
This is a prestigious payment solutions company with a strong global presence and offices in over 50 countries. They are looking for a financial analyst to join their team in Singapore.
about the job
Supporting different business units in the company, you will be responsible for monthly reporting and operational activities as well as forecasting and budgeting exercises. You will conduct P/L variance analysis and scenario planning, partner with the relevant stakeholders to evaluate key financials and business performance, participate in business improvements and new product launches. You will also present key findings to business partners and take ownership of financial dashboards.
skills and experience required
You should ideally possess the following:
* Degree in accountancy, finance, business or economics;
* At least 4 years of strong hands-on experience in a similar role;
* Prior similar experience in a technology or fintech business will be considered favourably;
* Strong analytical skills with good business acumen; and
* Excellent communication skills.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Tan Lixin at +65 6517 1627. (EA: 94C3609/ R2093746)
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Your application has been successfully submitted.