The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #212 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do. We believe that Smarter takes you!
This position will be focused on Data Centre Group Business.
Responsible for driving revenue and profits in assigned territory in the commercial space through Business Partners and/or direct customer engagements:
- Hold CXO level relationships/engagements with key Channel Partners and build Lenovo DCG Brand value proposition in the market place.
- Cultivate large deals with direct end-customer engagements and drive them to closure with support from cross functional teams.
- Maintain strong relationships with executives and influencers in the IT and Line of Business organizations in all assigned accounts.
- Establish trust and confidence with the customer with a consultative selling approach to address customer pain points.
- End to End ownership of opportunities – opportunity identification, creation, progression and closure.
- Plan and execute partner marketing activities, promotions and incentives.
- Partner enablement and certification.
- Ensure Business Partners' compliance to Lenovo standards of business conduct and integrity Business Partner compliance .
- Able to work with cross function teams (often across geographies) on technology and process engagements
- A University Degree from a well-recognized tertiary institution, preferably in related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of solid successful track record of channel sales / direct sales experience in the IT market.
- Good communication skill in both Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Conversant with current data center technology trends.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Size 10000+ Employees
Type Company - Public
Industry Computer Hardware & Software
Sector Information Technology
Revenue $10+ billion (USD)