Kingsmen Creatives Limited
Play a role in the financial activities of the Company and/or its subsidiaries.
A Day In the Life
- Manage the full spectrum of accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial and management reports.
- Assist in cash flow management, including preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist in quarterly GST submission.
- Prepare and maintain audit and tax schedules and supporting documents.
- Assist in addressing accounting and project queries.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
Who We Are Looking For
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of relevant experience. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of Accpac accounting system.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Responsible, meticulous and having strong initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange, Kingsmen is a leading communication design and production group with 21 offices and full-service facilities in Asia Pacific, Middle East and the USA. Backed by a team of over 1,800 experienced professionals from diverse cultures, the Group creates unique environments that unlock brand new ways to play and engage audiences around the world.
Kingsmen's business segments comprise Exhibitions & Events, Retail & Corporate Interiors, Thematic & Museums, Research & Design, Alternative Marketing as well as Local-Based Entertainment. Our integrated service offerings and design-led, quality and service-driven culture have enabled us to build an established reputation and visible brand synonymous with quality, creative and innovative solutions.
If you are an exuberant, driven and motivated individual who shares our penchant for creativity, excitement and a strong will to succeed, write to us and open the doors to new and exciting opportunities with an organisation that values and cultivates staff…
Additional Company Information
201 - 500 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)