Team Secretary (Marketing) - Up to $4500/ month
An excellent opportunity to join an up and coming firm in the Education industry that promotes work-life balance. They are currently looking for an Team Secretary to join their family!
Based in Singapore, this person will support the team with business related tasks such as scheduling, reports creation and travel organization.
- Permanent role
- 5 day, office hours
- Immediate position available
- Prior working experience in the Education industry will have an added advantage
- Keep track, compile and prepare regular scheduled reports for team.
- Work with faculty members to create program schedule and teaching materials
- Organising company visits, meetings and support to guest speakers and prepares program budgets in coordination with the program
- Provide support to faculty and participants prior to and during after program
- Adhoc administrative duties assigned
- 5 years of related working experience will be preferred
- Good knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications
- Possess good command of written and spoken English
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application, or drop us an email at [email protected] in MS Word Copy, stating your job applying for. We'd love to hear from you!
- We will contact you if you are shortlisted.
Sherlene Mok Tzui Ying
Direct Line: 6697 7793
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1769189
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Your application has been successfully submitted.