Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- Timely update, provision and analysis of financial and cash flows forecasts and budgeting, and scenario analysis
- Oversee and responsible for the financial and management accounting functions for a portfolio of entities and ensure smooth financial closing/reporting
- On-going deal financial support including structuring, due diligence and review of transactions
- Assist with tax matters and preparation of quarterly GST returns and tax computation
- Analyse financial results and identify improvement opportunities in internal controls, processes, policies and procedures
- Review and enhance the work processes and internal control procedures to ensure their effectiveness and efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with accounting, tax, statutory, regulatory and SGX/MAS requirements, group and local policies
- Deal with external and internal stakeholders for matters relating to forecasts and budgets, as well as projects as assigned
- Must communicate effectively with the CEO and CFO as well as work well with the finance and operational teams based local and overseas
- Any ad hoc projects as directed, including but not limited to acquisitions, divestments, fund-raising transactions and post-acquisitions processes
- Degree in Accountancy with CA/ CPA qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 10 to 12 years working experience of which preferably 3 years in a big four audit firm and currently in a managerial position for at least 3-5 years
- Preferably with prior experience in a SGX listed company and/or S-REIT in a similar role (real estate experience preferred)
- Excellent spreadsheet, analytical skills, resourceful & processes good problem-solving capability
- Self-motivated, meticulous, hands on, able to work independently and proactive team player
- Strong accounting knowledge and application of Singapore FRS
- Forecasting and budgeting experience
- Able to communicate well with various stakeholders
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Keppel Capital is a premier asset manager in Asia. We are the asset management arm of Keppel Corporation Limited.
Listed on the Singapore Exchange, Keppel Corporation is a multinational conglomerate with key businesses in Offshore & Marine, Property, Infrastructure and Investments, providing innovative solutions for sustainable urbanisation.
The foundation of Keppel Capital's business is driven by our vision to be the best-in-class asset management platform, serving as a trusted partner for our investors.
As part of the larger Keppel Group, we leverage its extensive network and platform to create, operate and manage different asset classes, from energy and infrastructure to real estate and premium grade office buildings and townships. Keppel Capital has also over the years distinguished ourselves with our local and deep operational insights, strong track record and breadth of experience. Our employees embrace a high-performance culture that personifies the Keppel brand, which is synonymous with governance, reliability and quality.
Keppel Capital is committed to our fiduciary role as a protector of capital and creator of value for our investors. We aim to create value and deliver sustainable returns for institutional and retail investors through a range of products including listed REITs, business trusts, private funds, separate accounts and pooled investment vehicles.
The asset managers under Keppel Capital include:
- Keppel REIT Management, the Manager of one of Asia's largest commercial REITs;
- Alpha Investment Partners, the Manager of private equity funds;
- Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management, the Trustee-Manager of one of the largest Singapore infrastructure-focused business trusts; and
- Keppel DC REIT Management, the Manager of Asia's first pure-play data centre REIT.
Additional Company Information
51 - 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services