Internal Technical Support Analyst
SDC Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.)
Internal Technical Support Analyst
SDC Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Reporting to Lead, Technical Support, this position is responsible for providing technical support for new and existing customers which includes analyzing and reporting on tests and findings, lab analysis, troubleshooting new and current products as well as operating and maintaining Technical Support equipment and machines.
- Provide in-house Technical Support and testing for customers’ trial or process and on-site Technical Support at customers’ premises
- Perform Technical Support Request work and upload report to internal system
- Perform routine testing of cured film coatings on various substrates and solution samples using different instrumentation methods
- Operate coating machines and testing equipment and ensure that laboratory equipment and facilities are maintained in a safe and operational manner
- Analyze and report findings on returned coated parts and/or solutions from customers
- Manage and ensure that Liquid Sample Request (LSR) samples are stored in required conditions
- Conduct troubleshooting analysis by creating reports for presentation to superior and/or customers
- Assist in handling customer complaints by conducting root cause analysis and reports
- Conduct product studies according to customers’ requirements and ensure analytical test methods are documented accurately and correctly
- Develop best practice processes for coating applications and identify parameters to obtain best coating results for optimal performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledgeable in various concepts, practices and procedures adopted in Chemical Coatings industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated, independent and resourceful
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Sales - Eng/Tech/IT
Mitsui Chemicals Inc. is one of the largest chemical companies in Japan. Our innovative technologies and materials, along with products that offer new functionality, are being used for a wide range of fields such as automotive, electronics and information, life, environment and energy, and packaging in our society.
Mitsui Chemicals presence in Singapore includes:-
- Mitsui Chemicals Asia Pacific. Ltd (regional headquarter)
- Mitsui Phenols Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Mitsui Chemicals Singapore R&D Centre Pte. Ltd
- SDC Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Prime Evolue Singapore Pte Ltd
Mitsui Chemicals Asia Pacific, Ltd - Established in 1997, it is one of the four regional headquarters of Mitsui Chemicals Inc, managing the company's operations in ASEAN, South Asia, Middle East and Oceania.
Mitsui Phenols Singapore Pte, Ltd - Our integrated Phenol - Bisphenol A complex is one of Mitsui Chemicals largest overseas Phenol - Bisphenols A site set up since 1998.
Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte, Ltd - Established in 2001, it manufactures and sells a line of high performance elatomers centered at a flagship product, TAFMER™.
Mitsui Chemicals Singapore R&D Centre Pte Ltd - It is the driving force in Mitsui Chemicals Group for achieving and maintaining superior levels of R&D competitiveness in our business domains since its establishment in 2011.
SDC Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd - SDC Technologies Inc., a wholly owned company of Mitsui Chemicals Inc., is a recognized world leader in the development and manufacturing of proprietary, high-performance coating systems. SDC Technologies Asia Pacific, Pte. Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary under SDC Technologies, Inc. is a newly incorporated company in Singapore.
Prime Evolue Singapore Pte. Ltd - Established in Oct 2012, the new production facility (2MX Plant) will manufacture and sell Evolue™, a high-performance linear-low density polyethylene resin (LLDPE).
Additional Company Information
1 - 50 Employees
Benefits & Others
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)