Senior / Product Manager, MVNE
- Business Management
- Creation of new product and promotion, editing product offerings and promotion, retailer creation etc.
- In charge of SIM Only Plan day to day business operations and incident management (e.g. resolving issues raised by business, sales, retailers, customers, etc.)
- Reporting of SIM Only Plan KPIs to Business Team and Finance
- Launch Management
- End-to-End champion on product launches – from idea to realisation
- Sound understanding of business requirements and translate them into technical product scope
- Full project management responsibilities include vendor management, internal stakeholders liaison, product validation and testing
- Project documentation and compliances
- Product Management
- Support new MVNOs onboarding – setup, validation, acceptance and launch
- Be the owner of business operation reporting – platform KPI, revenue KPI, product performance
- Product Operation
- Be the prime contact for BAU operation on the launched product
- Liaison between business owner, customer service and vendors
- Support product operation organisation on day-to-day operation on the MVNE platform
- A Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in telecom product and business management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in product launch management or project management.
- Ability to demonstrate “start-up” mindset with strong ownership to deliver target with minimum supervision.
- Strong knowledge of cellular network architecture 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and IMS networks.
- Fluent with telecommunication protocols, online and real time charging systems, prepaid and postpaid billing models, OSS/BSS and value added services.
- Prior experience on MVNO/MVNE setup is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in developing plans and driving matrix or virtual teams, identifying and resolving/escalating issues, bottlenecks and barriers, and initiate change that will make for substantial improvement.
- Able to use significant internal and external influencing capability as well as motivating and mobilizing multiple teams to deliver highly complex and time sensitive results.
- Ability to be extremely flexible in work nature, an entrepreneurial drive and sense of personal ownership.
- Culturally sensitive and a proven ability to work with teams and partners across multiple geographies.
- Strong ability to understand and articulate both technical and business requirements and to resolve conflicts positively
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev, Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software