Marketing Manager (Games & Content)
The main responsibility of this role is to develop product and marketing strategies for content services, in particular gaming, targeted at M1 mobile and fibre broadband customers.
This involves working with internal stakeholders (development teams, segment marketing teams) to develop the product proposition and go-to-market plans; and collaborating with partners in the gaming ecosystem to drive joint B2B2C marketing.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing & Platform Services.
- Be subject expert in area of gaming content marketing and lead cross functional team in M1 to develop gaming propositions and promote take up of gaming services in M1’s mobile and fibre customer base
- Develop marketing plans with partners in the gaming ecosystem to achieve awareness and adoption of M1 gaming services
- Co-design marketing promotions with Segment marketing on go-to-market activities and promotion of gaming titles
- Work with ARPU and Churn subject matter experts within Marketing to leverage gaming services to support ARPU and Churn objectives
- Reporting, analysis, presentation of results to the Marketing team and Management on the gaming portfolio
- Strategise, recommend and manage roadmap of gaming product improvements, and work with technical departments to deliver good gaming products and experience
- Good degree in Marketing, Business; or IT degree with experience in Marketing
- Strong sensibility and passion for games and digital content. Avid gamer definitely a strong advantage
- At least 8 years experience in product management and/or marketing with accountability in revenue and usage
- Clear knowledge of mobile and app environments
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills, both internally and with partners
- Results oriented, independent achiever, strong in peer influence and execution
- Confident in managing senior levels
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
M1 is Singapore’s most vibrant and dynamic communications company, providing mobile and fixed services to over two million customers. Since the launch of commercial services in 1997, we have achieved many firsts, including the first operator to offer nationwide 4G service, as well as ultra high-speed fixed broadband, fixed voice and other services on the Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network. With a continual focus on network quality, customer service, value and innovation, M1 links anyone and anything; anytime, anywhere.
We offer a wide range of mobile and fixed communication services to our consumers, and deliver an extensive suite of services and solutions to our corporate customers which includes symmetrical connectivity solutions of up to 10Gbps, managed services, cloud solutions, cybersecurity solutions, Internet of Things and data centre services.
We collaborate closely with our major shareholders Keppel Corporation and Singapore Press Holdings Limited to achieve operational synergies that strengthen our position as an established communications provider in the market.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Competitive package, Professional/smart casual