Head (ITSS – Infosecurity)
Head (ITSS – Infosecurity)
As a member of the core InfoSecurity team, the successful candidate will play a tactical role in maintaining and bolstering the cyber security posture of the organization in the areas of cyber security operations, incident response and proactive threat surveillance.
- Collaborate with functional teams and various entities to provide security-relevant input/consulting to ensure adherence to ASTAR IT Security and Scientific IT Policies, Government IM8 requirements and recommended industry best practices.
- Assist in the day-to-day configuration management of existing cybersecurity tools under Infosecurity Team’s responsibility including enhancing SOPs as part of operational excellence.
- Explore new security technologies including leading subsequent implementations to constantly defend the organization against the evolving threat landscape.
- Conduct investigations, digital forensics, identify threats, assess impact and provide recommendations on incident containment and post-mortem actions. Perform the role of a SIRO in major incident management and reporting.
- Publish regular internal CERT security advisories gathered from both government and commercial Intel sources to address the various technology stack/platforms used in the organization.
- Present in virtual workshops to advocate cybersecurity awareness and share upcoming new initiatives or projects.
- Coordinate the onboarding of new SIEM log sources with MSS provider and assist in periodic SOC and KRI metrics reporting.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters
- Minimum 7-10 years relevant experience in one or more domains of Cybersecurity Operations, Incident Response and Advisory role.
- Prior technical hands-on experience in one or more of the security tools and technologies such as Privileged Access Management (PAM), Database Access Monitoring (DAM), Anti-virus(AV) , Endpoint Detection Response (EDR), Network Access Control (NAC), Web Content Isolation, Netflow, Vulnerability Scanners and Digital Forensics.
- Well-versed with Cloud Security requirements and architecture standards for government and/or commercial sectors.
- Comfortable with well-known security hardening benchmarks such as CIS or NIST.
- Proactive, meticulous, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated team player, with a desire to keep up-to-date knowledge of latest developments in tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by malicious threat actors and apply appropriate defensive countermeasures.
- Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISM, CCSP, CHFI, and CCSK etc is a plus.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email "Head (ITSS – Infosecurity) submitted by awowjob.com" to [email protected]
(R1980802 – Austin Hoo Kai Jie)
EA Licence No: . 01C4394
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information Technology & Telecommunications > IT Security, Audit, Compliance
Your application has been successfully submitted.