- To manage daily transport operational activities and ensure all activities are carry out within schedules.
- To review the schedule and routing when needed in a very efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Process and deployment for all PSA related jobs.
- Liaise with carriers and shippers for all shipping related matters.
- Handle customer requests and feedback effectively.
- Perform additional ad-hoc tasks/projects as required.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a N/ “O” Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Logistics/Transportation or equivalent
- Min 3 years of eperience in traffic controlling in a 3PL setup
- Proficient in mandarin (need to liaise with mandarin speaking clients)
- Able to multitask and handle fast pace environment
- Working Location: West
- 5 day work week
- Basic up to S4.5K
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: RLM) or contact our office at +65 6709 3365 / 89075798 for a confidential discussion. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: RLM
Email "Traffic Controller submitted by awowjob.com" to [email protected]
EA License No.: 01C4394
Supply Chain & Logistics > Logistics