- Work with in-house recruitment team to support recruitment activities.
- Responsible for providing full HR generalist support to the assigned business entities.
- Provide recommendation and support in formulating and implementing new HR initiatives and strategies.
- Responsible for the consolidation of monthly reports and generate statistical reports.
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by Reporting Manager.
- Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of HR experience including handling heavy in house recruitment or from recruitment agency.
- Strong knowledge in Labor law.
- Experience in HRIS system will be advantageous.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to work under stress and independently
- Working Location: West
- Good progression and bonus.
- 5 days workweek
- Basic up to S$5K (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: RLM) or contact our office at +65 6709 3365 / 89075798 for a confidential discussion. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: RLM
Email "HR Executive submitted by awowjob.com" to [email protected]
EA License No.: 01C4394
Human Resources > Recruitment & Talent Acquisition