Risk & Assurance Manager
Risk & Assurance Manager
- Exp in Risk & Assurance
- Exp from Big 4 Audit
- Exp in Compliance
- Provide proactive and practical guidance and advice to internal stakeholders on laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures in countries/ jurisdictions in which the Group operates.
- In collaboration with in-house General Legal Counsel and internal stakeholders, manage and maintain self-assessment validations and performance metrics to monitor and report on the effectiveness of compliance programme, trends, lapses, areas of concern and improvement opportunities.
- Proactively identify improvements to the compliance programme, and ensuring that these improvements are implemented
- Communicate as appropriate with the Board and senior management on compliance risks and issues
- Design and develop a compliance programme for the Group that is consistent with good practices, and aid compliance with all relevant laws and regulations whilst taking a commercial and practical approach to risk-based challenges and offer appropriate solutions
- Develop core procedure documents, in-line assessments, compliance tools and training programmes to support the effective operationalisation of the compliance programme
- Conduct seminars and training to all levels of the business to deepen understanding of the key regulatory requirements, Group policies and best practices and ensuring relevance and high levels of engagement.
- Support merger and acquisitions and other business development initiatives to ensure compliance risks are identified and managed
- Lead or assist with inquiries/investigations and resolving compliance lapses in a timely and cost-effective manner collaborate with various stakeholders to create a culture of compliance
- A good degree in finance, business, economics, engineering or law
- Minimally 5 - 7 years of working experience in compliance
- Experience in the implementation of a compliance software application in local and overseas business entities
- Commercial awareness and able to understand broader business issues
- Has an open and enquiring mind, common sense and a reasonable and proportionate approach
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to interact with senior management and stakeholders as well as operational levels of staff
- Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements to optimise business outcomes and strengthen compliance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to use data analytics to glean insights from disparate datasets
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 67093301 for a confidential discussion. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: Ky
PersolKelly Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 01C4394
Chan Sau Wah Kenny | EA Reg No: R1106707
Email "Risk & Assurance Manager submitted by awowjob.com" to [email protected]
Accounting & Finance > Audit & Risk
Your application has been successfully submitted.