AVENSYS CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
- Job Category
- Consulting, Information Technology
- Job level
- Contract type
- S$4500 - S$6500
Avensys is a reputed global IT professional services company headquartered in Singapore. Our service spectrum includes enterprise solution consulting, business intelligence, business process automation and managed services. Given our decade of success we have evolved to become one of the top trusted providers in Singapore and service a client base across banking and financial services, insurance, information technology, healthcare, retail and supply chain.
We are currently looking to hire a Qlik Developer to be a part of Avensys Enterprise Solutions Team. This is an exciting opportunity for all who aspire to pursue their career in Data Analytics. More details as below.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop technical specifications & business requirement documents, define KPIs, and identify data sources.
- Design & develop reporting applications using QlikView.
- Create Input boxes, Pivot Tables, Straight Tables, Bar Charts, Buttons, Multi boxes on the User Interface to make the data easily accessible to the users. Implement data level security using Section access
- Analyze the QlikView data model, script logics and the ETL business logic for the existing QlikView applications.
- Built QVD’s from SQL Server Database, Flat files, and Excel files.
- Simplify complex expressions in the front-end and improve load times.
- Design User Interface based on the business requirements and business rules.
- Develop QVD scripts to load history and current data using Incremental logic.
- Gave demo on QlikView applications to users and gather feedback at every phase.
- Create PDF reports and schedule the reports to generate PDF’s every week.
- Use Section access and Sheet access to make the application available to desire users.
- Use SET Analysis, Aggregate functions to look at the history data and get required information.
- Send update status reports to the project managers on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Install & configure QlikView tool and upgrade QlikView software to the latest version.
- Improve overall applications performance and design data model applying QlikView Performance Tuning
- Implement Security and involve in deployment of QlikView Applications to the access point.
- Maintain QlikView applications user guides & documentation. Migrate QlikView applications to production environments and handle performance tuning of the QlikView dashboards.
- Conduct end user training sessions and prepare the training documentation.
- Migrate jobs & common objects between environments and schedule jobs using QlikView publisher
- Create test cases and conducting Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar degrees.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
WHAT’S ON OFFER
You will be remunerated with an excellent base salary and entitled to attractive benefits. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to enjoy a fun and collaborative work environment.
To submit your application, please apply online or email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [email protected] Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Consultant Name : Joy Lim
Title: HR Associate
Avensys Consulting Pte Ltd
EA License: 12C5759
Privacy Statement: http://aven-sys.com/privacy-policy
Your application has been successfully submitted.